The Ceremony space at the Calamigos Ranch – Pavilions at North Point is to die for. Any ceremony under this gorgeous tree will feel like a fairytale wedding straight out of Narnia. The tree itself has a very grounded ancestral look, but when it is lit up with what looks like a million little fireflies, the real magic starts.
Apart from the incredible ceremony space, Pavilions at North Point has many other locations to offer for the first look and romantic photos – the ferris wheel, the vineyard, the courtyard, and many other pathways and hidden nooks, many of which could be a whole wedding venue by themselves, so make sure to leave plenty of time for photos to avoid location FOMO.
The reception space consists of a few parts, a smaller part at the front with a dance floor and a huge tent-like structure for the tables, illuminated with similar lights to the ones that light up the tree.
Here are a few things to be aware of if you’re considering having your wedding at Pavilions at North Point:
– distance. The Pavilions at North Point is quite spread out, so it may take a while to walk from point A to point B.
– the empty reception area and detail shots may be hard to get as the cocktail hour is at the same space as the reception space and guests will inevitably put their belongings on the chairs and tables.
– if your first dance is happening on the dance floor, although not bad overall, this space is not as beautiful as the big reception room.
This area is also quite enclosed by nature and as it is located in the mountains, the sunset here happens earlier, so don’t leave your pictures for later and be mindful of this when scheduling your ceremony time.
Another must-do in this space is a sneakout night session by the tree in the ceremony space. It has a completely different look at night and this beautiful scene is not to be missed.
What Each Room Best For at Calamigos Ranch?
Now that we have had a close look at what Pavilions at North Point have to offer, let’s see which rooms at Calamigos Ranch takes the cake in each category:
- Best ceremony space – Pavilions at North Point
- Best reception space – the Oaks Room
- Best shoot location variety – Pavilions at North Point
- Best aisle – the Redwood Room
- Best outdoor reception space – the Birchwood Room
Each room at Calamigos is very unique and different from each other, but whichever room you choose, you can’t go wrong as each is unique and beautiful in its own way. We get excited every time we get a new wedding at Calamigos Ranch!